Defense Acquisition University Competency Requirements Management System
The Defense Acquisition University (DAU)
is the education arm of the US Department of Defense. It is responsible for the training and
education of civilian and military personnel in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marines.
FMS created a web-based solution to manage DAU's competency requirements and courseware assets.
This system combines an intuitive user interface with a scalable,
secure database that manages competencies, courseware and learning objectives.
The web-based solution provides
custom views of DAU learning assets and identifies problems with learning objective coverage across
the entire competency catalog in the 14 career fields overseen by DAU.
- Enable DAU administrators to discover answers to relevant questions they could not previously envision
- Gap analysis of competency and learning objectives throughout DAU
- Integration of course and competency data from other DAU systems to help administrators intelligently analyze this data
- Process management to ensure that best practices are followed
- Online, multi-user management of all competency, course and learning objective data
- Customized filtering, querying and rich reporting
- Intuitive website built on the Microsoft ASP.Net platform, with rich functionality using AJAX techniques
Why Choose FMS?
Founded in 1986, FMS is a privately held, small business. Our clients
include businesses of all sizes, non-profits, and local and federal
government agencies. Our developers serve many local clients in the
Mid-Atlantic, Washington DC metropolitan area. We also have clients across
the country from New York to California, and Florida to Alaska, in addition
to our international clients. Many of our custom solutions are deployed
around the world with language localization support.
With our experience, extensive code library, and tested processes, FMS offers great
solutions at very competitive prices.
Email or call us
at 703-356-4700 to learn more about our consulting services and how our staff of full-time
professionals can help you. FMS is located in Tysons Corner in Northern Virginia, just outside of