Microsoft ASP.NET Consulting Services from FMS
Custom Web Development and Database-Driven Web Applications
FMS has been creating products and custom solutions for the Microsoft .NET Framework since it was
in beta release in 2001. Our track record is enviable, and you can read about some of our
recent projects on our Success Stories page.
We build web applications using ASP.NET, which we believe is the most advanced and cost-effective
platform for web development. Our expertise includes web design, server component development,
LightSwitch, automated testing, HTML/CSS, etc.
Our Microsoft ASP.NET Consulting Services
Depending on your needs, we can provide you with a variety of Microsoft ASP.NET consulting
- Helping develop the concept for your website
- Strategic planning on how, where, and when Microsoft ASP.NET should be used in your
organization, how to best support existing ASP.NET systems, and how to maximize
your investment in web technologies
- Reviewing and applying Best Practices to existing ASP.NET web applications:
- Establishing or reviewing development and deployment processes
- Automated testing
- Debugging and resolving errors
- Performing structural optimization and improving performance
- Health monitoring of your application and
lowering the cost and risk of ongoing maintenance
- New application design and integration with existing applications
- Data analysis and reporting solutions using
- Usability testing
Migrating existing Microsoft Access applications to ASP.NET, SQL Server, and Windows Azure
or creating hybrid solutions that leverage your existing investment in Microsoft Access
with new features to extend it to the web
- Quality assurance services
- Any other needs related to Microsoft ASP.NET application design, prototyping, development,
testing, documentation, deployment, testing and support.
Examples of Our Custom Microsoft ASP.NET Websites
We have created a wide range of Microsoft ASP.NET solutions
that improve the way people work and give their organizations a competitive edge.
Read our Success Stories for details.
Why Choose FMS?
Founded in 1986, FMS is a privately held, small, minority owned business.
Our clients include businesses of all sizes, non-profits, and local and federal government agencies.
Our developers serve many local clients in the Mid-Atlantic, Washington DC metropolitan area. We also
have clients across the country from New York to California, and Florida to Alaska, in addition to
our international clients. Many of our custom solutions are deployed around the world with
language localization support. For the convenience of US Federal Government customers, FMS is on
the GSA Schedule
under contract number GS35F0336T.
With our experience, extensive code library, and tested processes, FMS offers great
solutions at very competitive prices.
Email or call us
at 703-356-4700 to learn more about our consulting services and how our staff of full-time
professionals can help you. FMS is located in Tysons Corner in Northern Virginia, just outside of