Sams Teach Yourself T-SQL in One Hour a Day
by Alison Balter
FREE BOOK OFFER: $39.99 Value
Alison Balter, President, InfoTech Services Group, Inc. has developed database applications since 1983. A world
renowned database author, she has written more than 15 books on Microsoft Access, SQL Server, database development, and related
topics. Her books are known for their practicality and usability; she can take highly technical subject matter and make it easy for
anyone to understand. She has also authored both SQL Server and Access training videos. Currently, Balter spends most of her time
developing applications for corporate and government clients including USC, MIT, the U.S. Marines and the County of Riverside. A
Microsoft Access MVP, she was named 2012/2013 Ventura County Woman Business Owner of the Year.
Thanks to a special arrangement with the author and their publisher, Wiley, we are pleased to offer a limited quantity of this
book for FREE to purchasers of any of our Access product suites. A $39.99 value.
Simply Purchase One of these Suites
to add the book to your cart, Free Book
or mention this offer when ordering.
Terms and Conditions
- Not available for past orders or reseller sales.
- Limited to one book per customer.
- Customer are responsible for shipping:
- For US customers, this can be included in your shipment for no additional cost
- Cost for international customers based on actual shipping cost.
- Offer available while supplies last.
Master T-SQL database design, development, administration the easy way hands-on! In just one hour a day, you'll build all the skills
you need to create effective database applications with T-SQL and SQL Server. With this complete tutorial, you'll quickly master the basics
and then move on to more advanced features and concepts:
- Learn the fundamentals of T-SQL from the ground up, one step at a time
- Succeed with the newest versions of T-SQL, SQL Server, and SQL Server Management Studio
- Use T-SQL effectively as both an application developer and DBA
- Master powerful stored procedures, triggers, transactions, and user-defined functions (UDFs)
- Systematically optimize and secure your SQL Server databases
Learn on your own time, at your own pace:
- No previous T-SQL or database programming experience required
- Learn how to design efficient, reliable SQL server databases
- Define efficient tables, table relationships, fields, and constraints
- Make the most of T-SQL's select and update statements
- Work effectively with simple and complex views and joins
- Master stored procedure techniques every developer should know
- Build and use powerful User-defined Functions (UDF's)
- Secure databases with authentication, roles, permissions, and principals
- Configure, maintain, and tune SQL Server for maximum reliability, performance and value