Access Memo makes all the difference in my Access apps! Only Memo gives
me fonts, colors, images and all the formatting tools I need. It's
B. Simmons, Ciena,
If you are currently using version 8.01, this is the latest
runtime version that does not need to be updated.
If you would like to purchase the runtime version of Total
Access Memo, please contact
email@example.com for more
This program updates an existing installation of Total Access Memo to
the latest version, 8.0g. This is not for runtime users. This update
fixes the following problems:
- The MouseDown event is not fired when the right mouse button is
- If you select multiple paragraphs which have different
indentation values and choose the Format, Paragraphs... menu option,
you will get an error "Invalid Use of Null".
- Print Preview displays incorrect font settings.
- Alternative character set fonts, such as Wingdings and
fonts, do not display properly in Memo.
- The MaxLength property has no effect.
- The FindReplace method does not respect the Start and End
- The Editor does not respect the locked property.
- The Locked, DisableNoScroll, SelectionBar, and HideSelection
properties behave inconsistently.
The following files are updated:
- fmsmemo.ocx - The Total Access Memo Control File
- fmsrtedt.exe - The Rich Text Editor
(280 KB) Last updated March 30, 1998
If you are a Total Access Memo 8.0 Runtime Owner, this is the current
8.01 - Last updated December 30, 1997
firstname.lastname@example.org for update
Patches are for registered users only and subject
to the product licensing terms.
You may not re-distribute them
without express written permission from FMS, Inc.