Total Access SourceBook
Microsoft Access Source Code Library and Repository
SourceBook offers code for almost any function you could imagine.
I'm impressed with the quality of the functions included."
"Hosting over 550 fully tested Access procedures,
Total Access SourceBook can really add power to your program -
even for those who possess little VBA knowledge. . .
I've seen a fair number of code libraries over the years I've worked
with Access, but this surely has to rank as one of the best. In
fact, *the* best. Superbly commented with full descriptions and
working cut-'n'-paste examples."
WinPlanet Online Review
Why re-invent the wheel? We've integrated our most useful code developed
over thousands of hours into one package for your use. For instance, do you
need code to empty a table? Fix broken attached tables? Run a query? Convert
numbers to text? Make Windows API calls? Or hundreds of other routines you
simply don't have time to build and test?
Total Access SourceBook gives you plug and play code you can use
immediately. The code is fully commented with an on-line help system that
includes examples. Use and learn from our code. Here are its highlights:
- Source code for over 550 VBA procedures designed specifically for Access
- Code for all the major Access development needs
- Fully commented code with explanations and usage examples
- Easy-to-use Code Browser (like Windows Explorer) to let you find the code you need
- Powerful query tools for more complicated searches
- Simply copy and paste the code into your modules
- Royalty-free distribution rights when incorporated into your applications
- Modify and save our code as your own
- Powerful Code Repository to let you add your own code
- The Team Version (5-User Pack) lets you manage and share code across multiple developers
Source Code Library
Over 550 Microsoft Access Basic procedures are included organized into
easy to find groups (listed alphabetically):
- Access Environment
- Access Forms
- Access Macros and Modules
- Access Queries
- Access Reports
- Attached Tables
- Client/Server and ODBC
- Converting Data Types and Units
- Data Operations
- Date and Time
- Error Handling
- File and Disk Operations
- Information - General
- Information - Multiple Objects
- Information - Single Object
- Interoperability - DDE
- Interoperability - Excel
- Interoperability - Word
- Managing Objects
- Math - Area and Volume
- Math - General
- Math - Statistics and Probability
- Math - Trigonometry
- Searching and Sorting
- String Operations
- Windows API - Multimedia and System Information
- Windows Clipboard Operations
- Windows Common Dialogs and Help
- Windows INI File Manipulation
- Complete Procedure Reference
In addition to the 550+ Microsoft Access procedures, a complete Windows
API (16 and 32 bit) reference is included.
Of course, no code library is complete without thorough and comprehensive
documentation. Our code is documented with:
- Comments in the code itself
- Online help with syntax definitions and examples of every procedure!
- Industry-standard naming conventions
- Printed user manual
Total Access SourceBook Features
Easy To Use Code Browser!
Our custom Code Browser allows you to quickly and easily find the code
- Scroll through the tree view list of categories on the left and see
the corresponding code on the right
- Perform queries to find the specific code you need
- Add your own notes to any procedure
- Print the source code and comments
- Export the code to a file, the Windows clipboard, or NotePad
- Set fonts, tree view options, save settings, and more with our fully
- View and search the entire Windows 3.1 and 32 (Win95 and NT) APIs
using our API Browser
Powerful Code Repository!
Are you having trouble finding code you know you've already written? Or
juggling code among multiple developers? The code repository feature makes
it easy to manage and maintain your own code.
- Modify and save any of the built-in procedures
- Add your own procedures to the built-in list
- Create a public repository on your network to share code across projects and developers
- Track custom code by author, creation and modification dates
- Control code modifications by user
- With the Team Version, you can support centralized shared code for multiple developers
Pricing and Availability
Total Access SourceBook 8.0 supports Microsoft Access 95 and 97.
More recent versions
are available for later versions of Access. Total Access SourceBook is
available on a per developer basis with unlimited royalty-free distribution
rights for that developer.