Microsoft Access 2010: Package and Deploy Wizard or other add-ins is not available after I install the Access Developer Extensions
This issue can occur when you switch between multiple versions of Access, causing the Package and Deploy Wizard add-in and other add-ins to become disabled.
To resolve this issue:
- From the MS Access 2010 menu, click "File", and then click "Options" to open the Access Options dialog.
- On the Access Options dialog, click "Add-Ins" and notice that the "Microsoft Access Package Solution Wizard" appears under "Inactive Application Add-ins":
- In the "Manage" drop down, leave "Com Add-ins" selected and click "Go…"
- Locate "Microsoft Access Package Solution Wizard" in the list, and check it so that it becomes enabled
- Restart Microsoft Access and open a database. The Package Solution Wizard will be
available, under File -> Save & Publish -> Package Solution: