Total Access Components Free Trial Download
Thank you for your interest in Total Access Components. The trial version is designed to provide you with the opportunity to evaluate the product, and
is for evaluation purposes only. Total Access Components is currently available for Microsoft Office 365/Access 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 (32 and 64-bit versions),
2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, and 97.
About Total Access Components
Total Access Components is a collection of 30 ActiveX controls designed specifically for Access.
The controls are easy to implement, and let you add powerful functionality that is sure to impress your users, co-workers, clients, and boss.
No other product makes it easier to add powerful functionality to your Access forms and reports.
Important Trial Information
Before downloading and installing the trial, please be aware of the following:
- Do not install the trial version on a computer where you are using the full version of Total Access Components. Installing the trial version
upgrades all Total Access Components controls.
- The trial version of Total Access Components is licensed for evaluation only. You may use the controls in the Sample application for
evaluation purposes. You may not use the trial version of Total Access Components for production use, or any other use beyond evaluation and testing.
- The trial version controls are not licensed. This means that you cannot insert the controls in you own application. You can, however,
use the controls in our Sample application similar to using the runtime distribution of the controls. You can use the controls just like your
end users would use them in a distributed application.
- The trial version does not include a printed User's Guide, but it does include an online help file. The full version includes a printed
User's Guide in addition to the online help file.
Installing the Trial Software
Download the setup file for your version of Microsoft Access:
- Run the setup program from your computer
- Read the contents of the README file installed by the setup program for important trial information
We are very interested in receiving feedback about Total Access Components. Please submit any questions or comments to our Support Team.