Total Access Speller Trial Version Download
Thank you for taking the time to
evaluate Total Access Speller! We hope that you use this Trial
Version to discover how Total Access Speller can help you eliminate
embarrassing typos in your Microsoft Access solutions.
Total Access Speller is an add-in for Microsoft Access that makes it easy to spell check your object
properties and designs. Microsoft Access includes a spell checker, but it only checks the data in your tables.
What about typos in your forms and reports? No matter how much work you do to make your Access applications fast and reliable, if there are typos in your
user interface or on your reports, that is what your users (and boss) remember.
Delivering professional solutions is a combination of good skills and processes. Manually spell checking all your objects' user interface properties is nearly
impossible to perform accurately.
Add Total Access Speller to your quality assurance process. Run it before you deliver any your solution to others and be confident that typographical errors are eliminated from your user interface.
The Trial Version is extremely easy to use. Launch the product tour for a quick overview of what to expect.
The complete context sensitive online help system is included with the Trial Version so you can review that by pressing [F1] at any point.
This trial version is similar to the full version and lets you experience how the Spell Checking Wizard guides you through the process of:
- Selecting objects for spell checking
- Displaying the property values to spell check
- Spell checking the individual values
- Applying the changes
- Viewing the results and reports
The Trial Version has these limitations:
- Only a subset of your properties are displayed for spell checking
- Spell check changes are not applied to your objects
- The help file is included but not the printed manual or technical support
- Expires after 15 days
Because each Access version handles objects, properties and macros differently, the shipping and trial versions of Total Access Speller are Access version specific.
- Choose the Access version you are using to download the setup file:
- Run the setup program from your computer.
- Open your database from Microsoft Access and launch
the Total Access Speller add-in from your Access menu.
If you have any questions or comments about Total Access Speller,
please contact us. Submit any questions, comments, and feature
requests to our support forum.