Total Visual Agent Versions and Updates
For two decades, Total Visual Agent was released with every major Microsoft Access version adding many enhancements along the way.
Total Visual Agent was originally named Total Access Agent, but renamed Total Visual Agent when it was also used by the Visual Basic community to manage the Jet/Access databases included in their applications.
Original Release and Major Updates by Microsoft Access Version
|Access 1.1, 2.0 and 97
||Total Access Agent
|Access 2000 and earlier
||Total Visual Agent 2000
|Access 2002 and earlier
||Total Visual Agent 2002
Access 2003 and earlier
||Total Visual Agent 2003
Access 2007 and earlier
Total Visual Agent 2007
Access 2010, 2013 and earlier
|| Total Visual Agent 2013
Access 2016 and earlier
||Total Visual Agent 2016
Get the Latest Version
Total Visual Agent 2016 (version 16) is the latest version of Total Visual Agent, and it supports:
- Microsoft Access 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 97, 95, 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0
- Microsoft Access ACCDB database formats from Access 2007-2016
- Microsoft Access MDB database formats
- Access Data Projects (ADP)
Unlike prior versions, Total Visual Agent 2016 does not require Access to be installed on your machine. However, if you want to perform tasks that involve launching Access (running an Access macro or compacting ADPs), Access needs to be installed. See our product FAQs for details.
If you have an older version of Total Visual Agent, order an upgrade today.
The latest version includes the following enhancements from previous versions:
- Supports Microsoft Access 2016 and earlier versions of Access
- Supports latest operating systems including Windows 8 and 10
- Does Not Require Access to be Installed on your PC
- Database Lock Error Identifies Offending Machines
- Activity Log is Separated from Settings Database
- Activity Log Shows Duration of Each Activity
- Email Notifications Support TLS and Office365 SMTP
- Tasks are Not Run at the End of an Event Interval
- Enabled/Disabled Status Shown on the Event Form
- More Robust Windows Service Feature
- Improved Monitor Settings Tab
- Default Location of Archive and Extract Folders Moved
- Improved Setup Program
- New user manual and help file
- And More...
Free Product Patches
As part of our commitment to providing quality software, FMS updates its products from time to time to add new features and address
issues. For bug fixes, patches are provided free of charge. For builds with new features, updates are provided free of charge for customers on
support contract. Registered owners should have received email notification of the patches when they shipped. Contact us to update our records
if you didn't receive your notification.
||Latest Version and Build
||Update Released (if any)
|Total Visual Agent 2016 (version 16)
||January 6, 2017
|Total Visual Agent 2013 (version 15)
||March 21, 2014
|Total Visual Agent 2007 (version 12)
||August 4, 2009
|Total Visual Agent 2003 (version 11)
||November 29, 2005
|Total Visual Agent 2002 (version 10)
||November 22, 2002
|Total Access Agent 97 (version 8)
||March 29, 1999
You must have the original release of the product installed for the product update to work.
Patches are for registered users only and subject
to the product licensing terms.
You may not re-distribute them
without express written permission from FMS, Inc.