Total Access Emailer Trial Download
Thank you for your interest in Total Access
Emailer. We hope that you will take this opportunity to evaluate the
product and discover how it can help you leverage your email address
lists, and communicate with your contacts better than ever.
Please take a moment to read this document to help you get up-to-speed
with downloading and using the free trial version.
Introducing Total Access Emailer
The email addresses in your Microsoft Access databases are a valuable
asset. Whether your database contains a list of customers, prospects,
employees, or other contacts, email offers an efficient way to
communicate with them.
Sending email from Access couldn't be easier!
Total Access Emailer taps the power of Microsoft
Access and email so you can generate personalized messages for everyone
in your Access table, query, or view. Send messages in text and/or HTML
format, attach files, and use field values to create customized emails
for each recipient. You can even embed Access reports, tables, and
queries/views as your message or as attachments. Use the power of Access
to create custom, richly formatted emails for each recipient!
A version of Total Access Emailer is available for each of these
Microsoft Access versions:
- Version 15.0 for Access 2013
- Version 14.0 for Access 2010
- Version 12.6 for Access 2007
- Version 11.6 for Access 2003
- Version 10.6 for Access 2002
- Version 9.6 for Access 2000
- Version 8.5 for Access 97
Each version only works with its version of Access.
Your Trial Version Email Specifications are Preserved
The trial version lets you create emails specifying the data source,
field names and email text to use. Total Access Emailer saves these settings
(not the individual emails), so you can resend your email when your data
These settings are preserved so that when you purchase the full
version, you can use the emails you designed with the trial version.
Standard vs. Professional Version
Total Access Emailer is available in two versions. The Standard
version is for end users that do not need the programmatic interface
or redistribution rights. It includes all the interactive features
of Total Access Emailer.
The Professional version includes the Standard version, plus a
programmatic interface to allow power users and developers to
programmatically add email blasts to their applications (for
instance, a button that launches an email blast or a system that
continuously checks for certain criteria before triggering an email
blast). This version also includes a royalty-free Runtime License
that allows the distribution of applications with the programmatic
interface to send emails to people who do not own Total Access
Emailer. Complete details of the Runtime License are included in the
The Trial Version is for the Standard version.
Starting Total Access Emailer
To start Total Access Emailer, follow these steps:
- Start Microsoft Access, and load your database. We recommend
starting with the sample database that ships with the Trial.
- From the Access menu, select Tools, Add-Ins, Total Access Emailer.
While we have designed Total Access Emailer to be as easy to use as
possible, you should spend some time familiarizing yourself with the basics
before using it. To do this, use the Online Help that comes with the
product. You can access Online Help from the program by pressing [F1], or by
going to your Windows Start Menu and selecting Programs, FMS, Total Access
Trial Version Limitations
This trial is designed to give you the opportunity to evaluate
the power of Total Access Emailer. The trial version is similar to
the full version, but has the following limitations:
- The trial only allows tables to be used as the record source for
email blasts. The full version supports using queries and views.
- The trial only supports tables with 50 or fewer records. The full
version does not have a limit.
- Only one email blast can be sent at a time using the trial. The
full version supports sending multiple email blasts consecutively.
- The trial version is for the Standard version and does not include
the Professional Version features:
- It does not include the VBA programmatic interface
- It does not include the redistributable runtime library
- The trial version expires 15 days after the first time you run the
program. After the expiration date, you will need to obtain the full
version of the software.
- Messages from the trial version include a footer link to the Total
Access Emailer Website.
- The online help file is included but the printed User's Guide is not
available with the trial version. The full version includes a
professionally printed User's Guide.
Installing the Trial Software
To install the Trial version of Total Access Emailer, follow these steps.
Download the setup file for your version of Microsoft Access:
- Run the setup program from your local computer.
- Be sure to read the contents of the README file installed by the
setup program for important Trial information.
We are very interested in receiving feedback about Total Access
Emailer. Please submit questions or comments at our
Main Microsoft Access Email Page