Updates for Total Access Analyzer 2010,
Total Access Analyzer 2010, Version 14.0 is not the latest version.
Version 14.5 was released in 2015 with many new features.
Existing 14.0 customers can upgrade for a nominal fee. Visit
Version 14.5 for details.
The latest update for Total Access Analyzer 2010, version 14.0 is:
14.01.0007 (released August 14, 2014)
This update is available free of charge to registered owners of Total Access Analyzer 2010.
Notification and download instructions for receiving the patch were emailed to registered owners. If you did not receive instructions, please
contact us so we can update your information.
What's New in Version 14.01.0007
This update includes the following fixes and enhancements:
- Module Cross-Reference incorrectly listing procedures that didn't exist when they existed
- Improved SQL query parsing to better cross-reference table and field names passed as function parameters
- For secure databases, document queries even when logged in without admin rights
- Support documenting library references of long DLL file names and paths
- Setup issues resolved for certain machines and motherboards
- For the 64-bit version, support Windows 8
Version 14.01.0004, released July 16, 2012
- Setup program offers machine or user installation option to address Admin vs. user login rights.
- Traps and flags embedded macros on forms and reports with no lines of code.
- Explorer view lets you use the Design button to edit the currently listed object if you move your database to another folder
- Improved performance when documenting tables, queries, form and report control properties, and modules
- Compatibility issues between different versions of ADOX was resolved.
- Validates ADP connection exists before validating tables.
- Addressed collating order for international Windows settings.
- User interface supports Access 2010 themes
- Demo version was created.
- Fixed other reported issues.
Version 14.00.0016, released April 20, 2012
- Documentation and detection of unused temporary variables (TempVars) was enhanced and fixed.
- Handle macros and embedded macros with no lines.
Embedded macros with no lines are now flagged as suggestions for removal.
- Cross-reference analysis of objects and code in IF statements of macros
- Improved display of the Explorer form when database is using overlapped window mode, and 32 vs. 64 bit versions.
- Updated report thumbnails to show latest versions
- Fixed cosmetic user interface issues and other minor bugs
The original shipping version was 14.00.0012.
Patches are for registered users only and subject
to the product licensing terms.
You may not re-distribute them
without express written permission from FMS, Inc.