Microsoft Access Module Overview
An overview of a single module to quickly understand what's in it.
It shows whether Option Explicit is set, the Option
Compare type (if any), and whether it's a class module.
It shows the number of these in the module:
- Declare statements (API references)
- Procedure calls (calls invoking other procedures)
- Function calls (calls invoking VBA functions)
- Debug or Stop Statements
- User Defined Types
- Enum Definitions
- Raised Events (for classes)
- Conditional compiler directives
There's then a list of public and private interfaces (procedures, properties,
etc.) to the module.
Related Module and Procedure Reports